[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4592: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
RCT-World • Thema anzeigen - Indiana Jones, Temple of the Wet Treasure
Social Bookmarks
youtube facebook twitter

Indiana Jones, Temple of the Wet Treasure

Hier kann jeder die Entstehung seines RCT 1 oder RCT 2 Parks oder Pro-Coasters dokumentieren.

Moderator: RCT-World Team

Re: Indiana Jones, Temple of the Wet Treasure

Beitragvon Jonny93 » Mo 14. Nov 2011, 19:41

Nice work flap. Looks like a lot of work.
I miss some details on the left building of the first picture. It looks a bit bold.
The second thing are the supports of the looping. They look a bit strange. And the at the supports after the looping are the footers full under the water. Maybe you can change.
But all in all its a really good design.

MfG Jonny93
Bild
Jonny93

Beitragvon Flap » Mo 14. Nov 2011, 20:32

Supports of the loop cannot be done different, I Tried.
And it's just a test the first picture, i maybey totaly redesign the temple :D
Flap

Beitragvon fuchs » Mi 16. Nov 2011, 09:30

Great work with the architecture. Buildings look very interesting. The already detailed buildings are also very nice.
Du magst Rollercoaster Tycoon 2, bist aber absoluter Anfänger?

Dann verbessere deine Skills im

Schaut euch mein aktuelles Projekt an:
- Mein erster großer Park mit CSO.
fuchs

Beitragvon Flap » So 20. Nov 2011, 17:15

Maybey it looks like i did nothing,
But alot of small things have been changed.
Also the layout again has changed and the second temple is completely destroyed.
Watch:

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Freundlich Grußßen aus Holland :D
Flap

Beitragvon Infest » So 20. Nov 2011, 20:37

looks quite interesting, but there is still too much "square" for me, a bit more circlish things would lighten it up. also those unthemed blocks don't look very interesting, but i bet youre not done yet theming
Rollercoaster Tycoon FOREVER!
Infest

Beitragvon BigB » So 20. Nov 2011, 23:06

don't like the trees standing in a line , looks to much forced if you ask me ;)
Bild
BigB

Beitragvon Flap » So 20. Nov 2011, 23:26

Infest the Square block on the first drop stays, The towers will maybey added a few more round details.

And yes it isn't Finished.
There's so much to do.

I will maybey add a few colour awnings around some of the windows.
This is just the progress, but thanks for the tips!
Flap

Beitragvon fuchs » Mo 21. Nov 2011, 11:49

I'm anxious to see the buildings on the toggle chain ready, because now they look very squared...

I don't agree with BigB that the trees look too forced, but for my taste the planting is just missing the topic. Why do you use so many firs there? Doesn't make it look like a jungle very much. :nixweiss:

Everything else is looking great, i like the way you detailed it til now. :wink:
Du magst Rollercoaster Tycoon 2, bist aber absoluter Anfänger?

Dann verbessere deine Skills im

Schaut euch mein aktuelles Projekt an:
- Mein erster großer Park mit CSO.
fuchs

Beitragvon Infest » Mo 21. Nov 2011, 11:49

like that round tower in the first pic to the right... do that on the squares that follow the ride... it would look good.

i have a feeling the whole thing is a bit too packed, so my suggestion would be the rest of the unthemed ride to stay in a scene ride with water and a bit of rocks... but no building. at the main station, though, you can make something big. that would make a nice contrast
Rollercoaster Tycoon FOREVER!
Infest

Beitragvon Flap » Mo 21. Nov 2011, 14:42

To infest, The meaning is to see not where you are going and sometimes dive up the scenes and you wil only ride through rocks themes and the ride will be covered on the lower parts.

i have a few suprises in mind.
And the square towers stays the way the are now, The roundings of the temple will be added on other Temple constructures. I designed it like the way it has to take place in the storyline of my telling :D

The towers that follow the ride stays square, and it has a meaning in the story for it. :D

Also the main station will be underground, You have to enter bij a coaster station which is Empty scenery based, and will mindplay you a little :D
Flap

Beitragvon Flap » Mo 21. Nov 2011, 22:21

Bild

Hope you like the interaction of the track in the scenery :mrgreen:
Flap

Beitragvon Flap » So 1. Apr 2012, 13:40

Well cause it's still open, one picture from me:

Still WIP:

Bild
Flap