[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4592: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
RCT-World • Thema anzeigen - Out of Space!!Design Almost Finished!![The Final Countdown!]
Social Bookmarks
youtube facebook twitter

Out of Space!!Design Almost Finished!![The Final Countdown!]

Hier kann jeder die Entstehung seines RCT 1 oder RCT 2 Parks oder Pro-Coasters dokumentieren.

Moderator: RCT-World Team

Out of Space!!Design Almost Finished!![The Final Countdown!]

Beitragvon Flap » Sa 6. Aug 2011, 02:36

For the ones who aren't involved on New element, I've Started Something Verry hard and i am getting Tired of the Coaster allready.

The first Flatrides and Paths are also in this Design.
This Dualing Coaster and Totally Design will Take you into the Fururisic Worldof an old Story,

Enoguh Talk for now,

Here are some Pictures of the theming,
And supporting so far.

The Layout is changing by the day so i won't post that.
The last version of the layout can you see on New element, if intrested.

Enough Talked, Here are some pictures.
Comments can be post in German or Dutch or English,
Which yoiu prefer, i can read all three.
Writing is the big Issue at German.

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild
Zuletzt geändert von Flap am Mo 19. Sep 2011, 23:59, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.
Flap

Re: Out of Space, Vekoma Dualing Coaster (Sit down, Inverted)

Beitragvon BigB » Sa 6. Aug 2011, 15:38

Out of Space... ( ThE PRODIGY :D ♥ )

The Coaster(s) are looking very interesting o_o
The Turn of the blue one is just awesome.

Your supports are confusing me a little bit but who cares :D

The theming is also very good but you already built more spectacular buildings so far.

So far
Greetings

B'B
Bild
BigB

Beitragvon fuchs » Sa 6. Aug 2011, 16:11

The colors of the coaster are just making me blind! For my taste it is way too colorful and totally not matching with the theming. Apart from this the coaster seems to be quite good.

The theming is looking very interesting and awesome til now and could get al lot of depth with all this landscaping below. Probably you should fill a little bit more of this brown ground with some buildings, and maybe you should do a little work with the supports, because they look ab bit chaotic right now.

All in all the first impression is very good.
Du magst Rollercoaster Tycoon 2, bist aber absoluter Anfänger?

Dann verbessere deine Skills im

Schaut euch mein aktuelles Projekt an:
- Mein erster großer Park mit CSO.
fuchs

Beitragvon MCI » Di 9. Aug 2011, 02:43

I saw it on NE first.
Respect on the supports! Lots of work, I guess?^^^
The Layout looks good to. I hope to see it ingame some day... ;)
lg.
MCI
Bild
MCI
Support - RCT 2
Support - RCT 2

Beitragvon Infest » Di 9. Aug 2011, 19:21

The supports do indeed look great, but I agree with what has been said that the colour white doesn't really match to the coaster.

But other than that, good job!
Rollercoaster Tycoon FOREVER!
Infest

Beitragvon RWE » Di 9. Aug 2011, 20:47

I think these colors make this coaster special, i don´t know if this is good or bad. The supports are really great, just wow. So good job all in all.
RWE

Beitragvon Flap » Mo 15. Aug 2011, 16:10

The colours are Copy + Paste from the original Coaster which is Battle Star Glatica in Universal Studio's Singapore,
White Supports, Blue and Red Tracks,

I'm doing a lot of work and MCI, This will be my new Design, So you can Watch it ingame on NE Soon or also here,
I will upload them like i did before with my other design contestens. :D

The supports are verry Hard to get thoose in the Right shape.

Bild

Bild

Bild

3 hours to get all of this element strongly supported like this,

Cannot lower the footers, It looks not Vekoma anymore.

Thanks for the Comments!
Flap

Beitragvon RWE » Mo 15. Aug 2011, 16:28

Really great support i think. Really interesting.

Great work, nothing there that I can criticize. :wink:

lg. RWE
RWE

Beitragvon MCI » Mo 15. Aug 2011, 17:25

Awesome Supports!
I would love to see that in game :D
lg.
MCI
Bild
MCI
Support - RCT 2
Support - RCT 2

Beitragvon Flap » Mo 15. Aug 2011, 18:40

just have a little patiens, i am in year 16 now, i think i need to year 60 to fix it for a Design win! :D
Flap

Beitragvon MCI » Mo 15. Aug 2011, 18:53

Take as much time as you need! :wink:
Bild
MCI
Support - RCT 2
Support - RCT 2

Beitragvon Flap » Di 16. Aug 2011, 13:09

I will, need to do a lot, also on the Enterprise and Dodgems that are build right under the Station.

Also i need to fix paths that goes Straight under the coaster and some Terrain issues, Cause the levels of the landslopes are different, it's quite a hard project, but it's getting awesome ingame :lol:

Edit//

Some new screens,
working on the elevator ride/Shaft in the design,

acceptable for wheelchairs etc, to reach the Coasters.

some screens of the start:

Bild

Bild

Bild
Flap

Beitragvon Flap » Fr 19. Aug 2011, 16:12

Snack Counter,

Bild

Are the Parasols to high?

Bild

Bild

New Colors:

Bild
Flap

Beitragvon MCI » Fr 19. Aug 2011, 16:48

You have improved a lot, compared to your pictures you showed a yea(or so) ago!
This looks really good!
Bild
MCI
Support - RCT 2
Support - RCT 2

Beitragvon Flap » So 21. Aug 2011, 02:25

The Dutch think im he best, but Liampie and Cena are way much better then I am... :lol:
And they don't know NE That much :mrgreen:

But it come mostly from RCT-3 Players, Although:

Here something to pleasure MCI lol :mrgreen:

And maybey some other users who also intrested and like the project!

Comments can be given in the Language you want,

du kan also deutsch sprachen :D

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee25 ... /SCR94.jpg

This is still WIP:

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee25 ... /SCR95.jpg

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee25 ... /SCR96.jpg

The 2 Radio Towers, Simulating the Dualing Coasters Wireless concept.

The 2 Coasters are Called Internet By The Way, Changed my Mind...

It's Still a Racer:

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee25 ... /SCR97.jpg

This is the Layout of the Design, But when i release it, it will be more themed! :mrgreen:

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee25 ... /SCR99.jpg

Due to some issues from RCT-World, The Foto's cannot be automaticly reduce to the allowed lenght and Depth, So i placed links instead of Photo's/Bilder.
Flap

Nächste

Zurück zu RCT 1 / RCT 2 - Projekt-Vorstellungen