[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4592: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
RCT-World • Thema anzeigen - Out of Space!!Design Almost Finished!![The Final Countdown!]
Social Bookmarks
youtube facebook twitter

Out of Space!!Design Almost Finished!![The Final Countdown!]

Hier kann jeder die Entstehung seines RCT 1 oder RCT 2 Parks oder Pro-Coasters dokumentieren.

Moderator: RCT-World Team

Re: Out of Space, Vekoma Dualing Coaster (Sit down, Inverted)

Beitragvon Infest » So 21. Aug 2011, 12:06

Overall view looks nice, nice layout of both the coaster and the footpath...

Im not really a fan of this mars theme, but other than that, I really like it.

You should do something with nature (trees...) next time, something more "down to earth" :D
Rollercoaster Tycoon FOREVER!
Infest

Beitragvon Flap » So 21. Aug 2011, 16:23

Foliage is not finished :D
Flap

Beitragvon fuchs » Mi 24. Aug 2011, 09:05

Well, you did a great work with the coasters.

Architecture and Landscaping are also very well done. But for my taste, everything is a little bit too much grey in grey... i hoping to see some plants in the future pictures. :wink:
Du magst Rollercoaster Tycoon 2, bist aber absoluter Anfänger?

Dann verbessere deine Skills im

Schaut euch mein aktuelles Projekt an:
- Mein erster großer Park mit CSO.
fuchs

Beitragvon Flap » Sa 27. Aug 2011, 22:19

Foliage will be editted later,
I let the topic open for reaction, but i will not doing much, cause my notebook needs to send back to dell, My hard disk is crashed, After 6 months... :D
Flap

Re: Out of Space, Vekoma Dualing Coaster (Sit down, Inverted

Beitragvon Flap » Di 30. Aug 2011, 16:20

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild
Flap

Beitragvon Infest » Di 30. Aug 2011, 17:10

So far it really does look great, i mean i know it's just the beginning but so far it seems like this could be an awesome final work.... although you know there is a lot to do, depending on how you see it
Infest

Beitragvon Flap » Di 30. Aug 2011, 19:11

Your Talking bout theese points:

-Foliage
-Walls
-Station of the coaster
-Flatrides
-Little Details to fix
-Fixing Tunnel inverted Coaster

:mrgreen:

So, Yes... There's a lot to do
Flap

Beitragvon Flap » Di 6. Sep 2011, 01:02

But First: This is how i Finished my Enterprise Architecture:

Food counter (No Sitting Area!) And Enterprise Enviroment,

Enjoy.

To do List:

-Detailing Coaster tunnel
-Foliage
-Detailing Coaster Station
-Fixing Paths
-Flatrides Enviroment
-Gardens
-Finishing Doodgem Hall

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild
Flap

Beitragvon fuchs » Di 6. Sep 2011, 07:16

The architecture is quite great. You did a good job with that! Especially the bridge is very cool and looks extraordynary.

For my taste it just one color too much. All this yellow and red is hard enough to take, so i think it would loke way much better if you recolor those few blue elements. :wink:

fuchs

Beitragvon Infest » Di 6. Sep 2011, 07:39

I agree with fuchs, and I'm also not quite sure about the yellow/orange roof you are using there. A more neutral color to the surrounding theme would be a blessing for the eyes :evil3:
Infest

Beitragvon Flap » Di 6. Sep 2011, 13:14

All over the park is the following coulors which come back every little thing:

Blue, Black, White, Red and Yellow.

It all has to deal with the Theme,

And @Fuchs: The blue stripe Recolor? Do you mean that?

Cause i was trying to simulate the American Flag with thoose colors. :D
Flap

Beitragvon Jonny93 » Di 6. Sep 2011, 18:03

Really nice work flap! The supports of the coasters look really good. But the path looks a bit monotonous. I think you have used a bit much grey colours. Your buildungs are high detailed and good.

MfG Jonny93
Bild
Jonny93

Beitragvon fuchs » Do 8. Sep 2011, 17:29

fuchs

Beitragvon Flap » Do 8. Sep 2011, 18:06

Then i Colour the Blue Stripe White!
Photo's comming soon but Great news!

The support job is Finaly Done in year 35! :D

Now i can work on the details from the Coaster station!
@Fuchs! Thanks for the tip!
Flap

Beitragvon Flap » So 11. Sep 2011, 20:02

@BigB, Blue is turned into White,
For the Coaster station i will use 5 Colours:

Black, White, Green, Yellow and Orange.

Orange and Yellow are to accent the Building.

I also added a binary code to the Walls of the Landscaping, You may not see thoose, but it's a small detail of the walls. Cause i think some foliage is going over there, and don't quite know if you going to see it from the ride, but i try to fit my foliage into that part to make it a function.

So far my first progress to the station of the mainride of the Design: The Coaster Station:

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

There's a lot to Detail in this building, but for now how's the Architectural part with walls and roofs?

Greetings!

Oh i see somethings wrong with my supports, i will fix that :D
Flap

VorherigeNächste

Zurück zu RCT 1 / RCT 2 - Projekt-Vorstellungen