[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4592: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
RCT-World • Thema anzeigen - Out of Space!!Design Almost Finished!![The Final Countdown!]
Social Bookmarks
youtube facebook twitter

Out of Space!!Design Almost Finished!![The Final Countdown!]

Hier kann jeder die Entstehung seines RCT 1 oder RCT 2 Parks oder Pro-Coasters dokumentieren.

Moderator: RCT-World Team

Re: Out of Space, Vekoma Dualing Coaster (Sit down, Inverted

Beitragvon BigB » So 11. Sep 2011, 20:11

@BigB ?

I think you mean @ Fuchs ;)

Well..those pictures are confusing me a little bit..
the architecutre itself is good, but i want to see it with more details and stuff to give you the last opinion ;)

I think the red/blue colored roof doesn't fit to the green color of the rest of the station.

I like the yellow part of your station.

Greetings
B'B

Edit: In picture #4 is a support-mistake on the red track (the third support in the banked turn)
Also in picture #3 is a support mistake, have a llok in the middle of the picture, one support is not connected to the blue track
Bild
BigB

Beitragvon Flap » So 11. Sep 2011, 20:47

i've seen the support mistakes, and yes sorry i mean a other user.

The yellow part is the Tunnel extension and the Green one is the Coaster Station which is build on the tunnel.
To make it 2 different things i made it 2 different colors. :wink:

On screen 3, there's no better solution for that, or you get killed by the support going through the track! :D
Flap

Beitragvon fuchs » So 11. Sep 2011, 21:07

The architecture itself is looking good and is fitting with the rest of the park.

Colors are also looking good 'til now. :wink:
Du magst Rollercoaster Tycoon 2, bist aber absoluter Anfänger?

Dann verbessere deine Skills im

Schaut euch mein aktuelles Projekt an:
- Mein erster großer Park mit CSO.
fuchs

Beitragvon Flap » Di 13. Sep 2011, 12:51

Bild

Just trying some things out!
Oh, And i have Transfer Tracks now :D
Flap

Beitragvon MCI » Di 13. Sep 2011, 15:08

Sorry, I dont like the supports here.
I´ll show you why.

Those red circles marking glitching supports, where a simple solution would help.

The building is nice! I really like that one ;)

Gruß
MCI
Bild
MCI
Support - RCT 2
Support - RCT 2

Beitragvon Jonny93 » Di 13. Sep 2011, 19:02

I agree with MCI. But the other supports are really good. Looks like much work. The colors of the building looking very good together.

MfG Jonny93
Bild
Jonny93

Beitragvon Flap » Di 13. Sep 2011, 19:25

Then i go for the ugly way :D
One of the point you circeled around isn't a Glitchy support, but it looks like that cause of the vieuw. so i don't change that one :wink:

But the most import question was how is my coaster station getting a look. :D

The only other Solutions possible,
And a screenshot to proove one of them isn't glitchy :mrgreen:

Bild

Bild
Flap

Re: Out of Space!!Design Almost Finished!!Breaking News!!

Beitragvon Flap » Fr 16. Sep 2011, 00:35

Working hard to get it done,
It's all going really really fast right now :mrgreen:

Bild

Bild

Erste konzept von die natur:

Bild

The Blue Track also getting a Catwalk, Don't Worry :D

Bild

Bild

Station Close-Up:

Bild

First Custom made Flatride :mrgreen:
Bild

Bild
Flap

Beitragvon BigB » Fr 16. Sep 2011, 09:54

Just awesome.
I like the combination of green and orange.
It looks really great now and Imperator is almost finished.

Can't wait to download ;)
Bild
BigB

Beitragvon Flap » Fr 16. Sep 2011, 17:44

Well to Enjoy you a little more:

Bild

Bild

Bild

Interactive TV for the Kids:

Bild

Bild

Bild

Overvieuws:

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild
Flap

Re: Out of Space!!Design Almost Finished!![The Final Countdo

Beitragvon Flap » Di 20. Sep 2011, 00:04

Hi guy's for the Group of fans who followed this project, Great thanks to all of you!

For the ingame watcher you'll have to wait until it gets dropped on NE and then get Dropped in here! :mrgreen:

Also you need a Specific object when open it, so i will put that in the submission too.

Here are some Peopled screenshots!
The Design is Alive!

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Greetings From Holland!

Flap.
Flap

Beitragvon Expro » Di 20. Sep 2011, 13:35

Wow, really amazing. Great work. I like the looping on the station. Looks really cool. :)
Expro

Beitragvon Infest » Mi 21. Sep 2011, 08:20

Yea the looping is definitely an eye-catcher. But the rest is also great. Good job!

Still don't know about the foliage, because i thought this was supposed to be a mars-kinda-thema, but oh well, looks all-in-all much nicer now. Without trees the overall view would have been kinda harsh an edgy.
Rollercoaster Tycoon FOREVER!
Infest

Beitragvon Flap » Do 22. Sep 2011, 22:15

Out of space could also be placed on a unknown planet :P :D
Flap

Beitragvon Jonny93 » Fr 23. Sep 2011, 14:11

Great job flap! This is awesome. The coasters are really good and the theming too!

Greets Jonny93
Bild
Jonny93

VorherigeNächste

Zurück zu RCT 1 / RCT 2 - Projekt-Vorstellungen