[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4592: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
RCT-World • Thema anzeigen - Indiana Jones, Temple of the Wet Treasure
Social Bookmarks
youtube facebook twitter

Indiana Jones, Temple of the Wet Treasure

Hier kann jeder die Entstehung seines RCT 1 oder RCT 2 Parks oder Pro-Coasters dokumentieren.

Moderator: RCT-World Team

Indiana Jones, Temple of the Wet Treasure

Beitragvon Flap » Mo 10. Okt 2011, 19:33

Well, Still got a crap score on NE on my newest design, just started something new,
Also not a recreational thing, but you get where the idea is from :lol:

For now, this screen to show what work needs to be done:

Bild
Zuletzt geändert von Flap am Mo 14. Nov 2011, 16:04, insgesamt 3-mal geändert.
Flap

Re: unnamed project

Beitragvon fuchs » Mo 10. Okt 2011, 20:09

Well, for my taste you could just play more with the architecture.

I'm sure you will do a great job with detailing it, but i think the buildings themself are built a little too simple. :wink:
Du magst Rollercoaster Tycoon 2, bist aber absoluter Anfänger?

Dann verbessere deine Skills im

Schaut euch mein aktuelles Projekt an:
- Mein erster großer Park mit CSO.
fuchs

Beitragvon MCI » Mo 10. Okt 2011, 20:32

Fuchs sad it all!^^
A little bit more work on the basic structure of
your buildings would make them so much better...
Bild
MCI
Support - RCT 2
Support - RCT 2

Beitragvon Flap » Mo 10. Okt 2011, 20:44

Well actually this was just a test how it fits with landscaping and the Black mamba Block, and small houses with bridges, i want to create more diagonal bridges and cross overs and landscaping plays in this project.

Thanks for the comments, the Archy is just simpel for now but the back and the front will be detailed.
But i want to know a few things,

-The windows
-The awnings
-the colour effect on the light brown background,
-And the use of the wooden fences as decorative object.

This is what i was testing out, i not heared any of you can i get a reply on that please :mrgreen:
Flap

Beitragvon fuchs » Di 11. Okt 2011, 18:17

Well, the colors are nice. But it's maybe too early to say more. Landscaping is also well done, but at the moment i can't find out what kind of theming it is used to be. Maybe it is an african theming? Then i would use some other roofs because those look too european. Maybe you should also remove those brick walls. African houses are typically built from mud (i hope i choosed the right word... :P ).

So don't take this critic too serious. Everithing is good 'til now, but not perfect. :wink:

fuchs

Beitragvon Flap » Di 11. Okt 2011, 18:33

I see your point!

I'm going to work on it
And yes it has a Deep in Africa theming :mrgreen:

Also i'm going to try a lot of wood then.
Flap

Beitragvon Infest » Di 11. Okt 2011, 19:59

I like what i see so far, but the part behind the ride should be a hill and not flat... it looks weird like it is now... also its close to the edge, thats why its reasonable.

colour is fine, in combination with nice foliage (e.g on the hills i would advise you) it would look great.
Rollercoaster Tycoon FOREVER!
Infest

Beitragvon Flap » Di 11. Okt 2011, 20:23

good i will try, i want to do some specials on the edge :lol:
Flap

Beitragvon fuchs » Di 11. Okt 2011, 22:36

Maybe you can get some inspiation for what elements to work with from my African Theming in ! :wink: Architecture is simple, but i think objects are well chosen.

fuchs

Re: unnamed project (V.1.1)

Beitragvon Flap » Mi 12. Okt 2011, 00:23

Well, Here is my new Tryout :mrgreen:

Bild

Also i added some small foliage to give a impression of the Effect :D
Flap

Beitragvon fuchs » Mi 12. Okt 2011, 09:48

I still don't like the roofs of the towers. Try something different there, maybe a flat roof with merlons around ( is a merlon :wink: ) ore some stuff like that.

The rest has become very good, urely looks like Africa now. Well done! :wink:

fuchs

Beitragvon Flap » Mi 12. Okt 2011, 10:03

I can use wooden roofs, steel roofs leiroofs like this,

What do you think is the best option?
Flap

Beitragvon Flap » Mi 12. Okt 2011, 23:19

Bild

V.3.0
Flap

Re: unnamed project [V.1.3]

Beitragvon fuchs » Do 13. Okt 2011, 00:36

Looks pretty good the way it is at the picture. :wink:

While placing details, make sure you always got a clear bound between the roof and the wall, looks better when the roof and tha walls got the same colour. :guide:

fuchs

Re: unnamed project [V.1.3]

Beitragvon Flap » Do 13. Okt 2011, 07:45

I'm not placing details, i removed them. The wooden roof is going to be replaced :wink:
Flap

Nächste

Zurück zu RCT 1 / RCT 2 - Projekt-Vorstellungen