[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4592: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
RCT-World • Thema anzeigen - Indiana Jones, Temple of the Wet Treasure
Social Bookmarks
youtube facebook twitter

Indiana Jones, Temple of the Wet Treasure

Hier kann jeder die Entstehung seines RCT 1 oder RCT 2 Parks oder Pro-Coasters dokumentieren.

Moderator: RCT-World Team

Re: unnamed project [V.1.3]

Beitragvon Flap » Mo 17. Okt 2011, 00:49

Didn't do anything on the wooden roof for now, i will delete that later,

Now i made a sample of the detailing of the bridge contours.
I've not decided yet to make it peopleble but i think about doing that.

This is the first Sample;

And MCI, Thanks for the motivating words, thank's to you i've started my RCT back up again...
Thank's to NE i was too demotivated to build any single thing. :cry:

Bild

Bild

It's Really Expirimental with the objects i have, this are the only diagonal railings i've got so this is the only option. :(
Flap

Re: unnamed project [V.1.3.1]

Beitragvon Infest » Mo 17. Okt 2011, 08:00

it's good overall, but too much the same colour..try white on the supports and maybe grey on the roof of those three buildings with a bridge over the ride...

you have to work on the placement of colours. that was on issue on your submission as well. there is a lot of potential, but using the right colours at the right time is another thing.
Rollercoaster Tycoon FOREVER!
Infest

Re: unnamed project [V.1.3]

Beitragvon MCI » Mo 17. Okt 2011, 09:17

Bild
MCI
Support - RCT 2
Support - RCT 2

Beitragvon Flap » Mo 17. Okt 2011, 11:15

Flap

Beitragvon BigB » Mo 17. Okt 2011, 13:30

I think those torches doesn't fit.
The idea is good but I think they are to small and to high (the three on the roof tops, not in front of the big building ;) )
maybe u have something which is a little bit thicker and not that high ;)
Bild
BigB

Beitragvon fuchs » Mo 17. Okt 2011, 18:51

Looks very nice now. Got nothing more to critisize, surely looks like Africa. :wink:
Du magst Rollercoaster Tycoon 2, bist aber absoluter Anfänger?

Dann verbessere deine Skills im

Schaut euch mein aktuelles Projekt an:
- Mein erster großer Park mit CSO.
fuchs

Beitragvon Flap » Mo 17. Okt 2011, 23:38

Flap

Beitragvon BigB » Di 18. Okt 2011, 15:24

yeah, but what have those torches to do with your landscaping ,
i doesn't understand your answer ^^
Bild
BigB

Beitragvon Jok3r » Di 18. Okt 2011, 17:11

Das was man bisher sehen kann, gefällt mir schon sehr gut, jedoch könntest du an den Supports (besonders am Looping) noch etwas arbeiten. Da kriegst du sicher eine bessere Lösung hin.
Aktuelle Projekte:
RCT2:-Eddie's Farm
-Project X
Jok3r

Beitragvon Flap » Di 18. Okt 2011, 20:36

Flap

Beitragvon BigB » Mi 19. Okt 2011, 14:27

Oh no, i don't mean the towers, they are totally allright :D

I ment those on the roof of the tower
Bild
BigB

Beitragvon Infest » Mi 19. Okt 2011, 16:11

Rollercoaster Tycoon FOREVER!
Infest

Beitragvon Flap » Mi 19. Okt 2011, 21:50

But NE is not the main reason for not building stuff;

I have my own style, nobody likes it, so i don't care, i just build what fit's best.

Aslo i have some more designs ready for a real life themepark, but they never release anyway.
Flap

Beitragvon Flap » Fr 21. Okt 2011, 10:22

Just a test :D
not happy with the roof, i think you will comment on that part too.
Someone called it Indiana Jones at my class, do you think that's a good storyline?
Some Verry WIP work.

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild
Flap

Re: Indiana Jones, Temple of the Wet Treasure

Beitragvon Flap » Mo 14. Nov 2011, 16:09

Needs to be detailed alot. :D

Bild

Another Temple; Work in Progress:

Bild