[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4592: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
RCT-World • Thema anzeigen - Meines Hobby Ist...
Social Bookmarks
youtube facebook twitter

Meines Hobby Ist...

Forum für alle Diskussionen, die nicht in die anderen Foren passen.

Moderator: RCT-World Team

Meines Hobby Ist...

Beitragvon Flap » Mi 14. Sep 2011, 15:08

Ein neues topic to discuss your hobby,

Let me be First:

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

Und das sind Ichzelbst:

Bild

Bild

Gruß,

Flap.
Flap

Re: Meines Hobby Ist...

Beitragvon DarkHamster » Mo 19. Sep 2011, 09:40

Bild
1st of my 4 Bikes.

I also like ASG (AirSoftGuns) and I am an Web-Radio-DJ ;)
Chaos,Panic,Disaster... I think my work here is done...

DarkHamster

Beitragvon Flap » Mo 19. Sep 2011, 15:14

I do some house radio on web sometimes, but its never ever live :mrgreen:
Flap

Beitragvon DarkHamster » Mo 19. Sep 2011, 16:14

I Like electro house ;)

do you just stream some records? why don't you stream live? It's not that difficult ;)

DarkHamster

Beitragvon Flap » Mo 19. Sep 2011, 17:31

Cause i have no radio station to perform live ill send a demo of the set in to a book agent and try to perform.

Here you can see/listen my work:

http://www1.ilovehousemusic.com/Wezzy-K/music.php
Flap

Beitragvon DarkHamster » Mo 19. Sep 2011, 20:21

Ah okay. Thx for the link.

I send online via Winamp Shoutcast and Virtual DJ + Numark total Control. It's not the same like a real Equipement. But it's fun :headset:

DarkHamster

Beitragvon Flap » Mo 19. Sep 2011, 20:30

I use Virtual Dj with pioneer CJ2000 skin,
So not real equipment but it pays :D

Can you learn me how to do it?
retnek@hotmail.com for further conversations. :D
Flap

Beitragvon DarkHamster » Sa 24. Sep 2011, 00:43

no one else with some hobbies? that's sad :cry:

DarkHamster

Beitragvon Flap » So 25. Sep 2011, 14:16

or they don't interest in the topic :mrgreen:
Flap

Beitragvon MCI » Mi 28. Sep 2011, 21:56

Well, I´m on rct-world, so rct2 is like a hobby for me! Also I´m in a Gaming Clan. I´m playing Battlefield2/BadCompany2 and of course I´ll play Battlefield3!

I´m highly interested in Basketball, exspecially the NBA. That´s because I played Basketball myself a few years, but caused of an knee Issue I cant play anymore. :x

But the hobby I like the most:
Riding good RollerCoasters. I exspecially fall in love with Woddies :D
Something like that :D
Bild
MCI
Support - RCT 2
Support - RCT 2

Beitragvon Flap » Do 29. Sep 2011, 14:20

Want to do a wooden coaster tour sometimes MCI? :mrgreen:

Oh, and here is My remix of Avicii's Levels:

http://www1.ilovehousemusic.com/Wezzy-K ... s_1975.php
Flap

Beitragvon fuchs » Mo 3. Okt 2011, 10:21

So i'm gonna use my free time today to introduce my hobbies.

Of course i'm also interested in rollercoasters and i still love to play Tollercoaster Tycoon 2.

One of my favourite things to do is cooking.

Hmm... Onion Tart!

My new hobby that i'd like to introduce a little further is Floorball! (also called Unihockey).

It's a type of hockey that's quite similar to ice hockey, just played by feet and with less body intensity (bodychecks not allowed, but still as intense as handball).

The sport is extremely popular in Sweden, Finland and Switzerland and enjoys increasing interest in whole Europe. It's extremely fast, intense and the basics are quickly learnable. The strict rules ensure lower injury risks than in most other types of hockey.

You can read more about the sport on wikipedia in or alternatively in .

is a highlight video from the last World Championship as a small example how the game is looking.

I'm the goalkeeper of my team (Floorwolves Duisburg).

This is us preparing for a tournament game.

And This is a team picture (quite up to date). I'm the right one of the Goalies.
Du magst Rollercoaster Tycoon 2, bist aber absoluter Anfänger?

Dann verbessere deine Skills im

Schaut euch mein aktuelles Projekt an:
- Mein erster großer Park mit CSO.
fuchs

Beitragvon Flap » Mo 3. Okt 2011, 20:27

I really had to laugh about one thing, This is a German Community, And cause a Dutch guy started the topic, we have to speak only english here?

Also, Du kansst Deutsch sprachen in diesen topic :D

@ Fuchs, Nice Hobby :mrgreen:
Flap

Beitragvon fuchs » Di 4. Okt 2011, 06:49

Du magst Rollercoaster Tycoon 2, bist aber absoluter Anfänger?

Dann verbessere deine Skills im

Schaut euch mein aktuelles Projekt an:
- Mein erster großer Park mit CSO.
fuchs

Beitragvon Flap » Mi 5. Okt 2011, 10:13

I'm glad you din't make it up to Trollercoaster Tycoon, Tycoon of the Trolls :P
Flap

Zurück zu Allgemeines Forum